Financial Assistance for Program Participants
There are several options for people who are looking for financial assistance to participate in one of our volunteer programs.
Tandana offers a financial assistance program for individuals participating in our open-enrollment Intercultural Programs. You can access the application below. A committee will review your application and may contact you for an interview before making a decision. Each application is assessed on a case-by-case basis and applicants may be awarded up to half of the program fee. The participant is always responsible for transportation to and from the program location and the remainder of the program fee.
Additionally, we are looking for a skilled photographer/videographer who would be willing to join one of our trips. We are interested in someone who could take excellent photos/videos of the work we do and allow us to use those photos and footage for promotional purposes. We would also be interested in someone who could lead a photography training for our staff in Ecuador and train them to become better photographers. Anyone with these types of skills would be competitive for financial aid for one of our trips.
- LivFund is committed to helping individuals learn, intern, and volunteer abroad in Latin America by offering scholarships.
- Volunteer Forever is a site that helps people raise funds for volunteer abroad programs.
- Go Fund Me is a personal fundraising website that has helped thousands of people raise millions of dollars for the things that matter to them most.
- Razoo allows people to raise money online for their favorite non-profit, campaign, or event.
- List of Top 10 best sites for crowdfunding.
If you discover other promising scholarship and fundraising sources, please let us know so we can add them to the list!